Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A New Recipe


We have a new recipe for a yummy cupcake. It takes a while to bake. Ours won't be ready until April 3, 2010. This time we're going to put PINK frosting on it!

11 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see how the little "cupcake" turns out! SO EXCITED for you!!!! CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are too darn cute!! Wish I could be closer to see the little cupcake come outta the oven ... well, after it is frosted, don't need to see the cupcake coming OUT OF the oven so literally. :( Missing too much being so far away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Erin! A girl too! How fun! I am so excited for you and hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Erin with a little girl? Hard to picture!! :) How exciting! Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHOO! We are so excited for you! Hope you are feeling okay and that you escaped the swine flu. Hope the kids are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Yeah! A little girl for all those Hunter boys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky you!!!! I need a boy....if you ever feel like giving one of yours away for a day, send him my way! congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how exciting! So happy for you. She's going to have to be a tough little girl with all those older brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously Erin! I am so extatic for you! It's almost like it's my child you are carrying. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh!!!!! The poor little thing will have to enjoy dirt, trucks & bugs to survive her brothers...I am so excited congrats

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHOA! Erin - congrats!! I little Miss Hunter! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Glimpses of wisdom: