Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Cupcake is Baked!

The oven...
The cupcake...

The sweet sweet frosting!
Welcome to the world, JoceLynn! 8 lbs 13 oz. 20.5 inches


11 comments:

  1. You have an Adorable family. Just look at those proud Big Brothers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Erin!! She is darling and I love the name! And by the way, are you sure you're nine months pregnant in that picture? You look fantastic and I'm sure you're enjoying that little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can she get any cuter? My mom and I think she is beautiful! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name!!! Wow Erin! She is so so so cute! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Erin! She's beautiful...and I agree with Jami...how on earth were you carrying an 8 lb baby in that little belly? I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Erin. She's beautiful little girl. And look at all those cute boys so anxious to be big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I forgot to mention how INCREDIBLE you look. How in the world do you look that great with your 4th pregnancy?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang you are cute! and so is your baby. Congrats on the sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wondering when you were due, and if you were getting a girl!!! SO excited for you, she is precious. Her name is adorable...that was the name I loved when I was prego with Kailey, but Jared won out choose Kailey. How in the world did you fit a 8pd baby in you? You are tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erin! CONGRATS, CONGRATS! She is completely beautiful! So happy for you guys and I am in love with her name - one of my all-time favorites. Good luck Mommy of 4 - you completely amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ERIN! Your hair looks fab in the oven pic ... swear it is you 15 years ago, baby! And that sweet sweet cupcake with her bros ... aawww! Hope you are good - doncha think ya'll need a little Cubbies game and trip to KVille this summer! I'll babysit HA HA HA (you that is, Ryan can do the game solo ;) ) xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Glimpses of wisdom: