Monday, October 25, 2010

Bling Bling

JoceLynn got her ears pierced last week. She looks quite beautiful. I thought I'd take a picture so you could see how right I am. Here's the first attempt...


Hmm, a lovely picture of her forehead. Maybe if Dylan
sets her on his lap....

Uh-oh. Sorry big guy. How's your nose feeling?
Jocey kinda has an evil look on her face. Sassy. I like it.


You'll have to settle for this. See that baby bling?



5 comments:

  1. How was that whole experience with piercing her ears? I really want to pierce Ella's ears but I am nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamonds are a girls best friend .... Future heartbreaker for sure, that lil' cupcake. She need some k-town loving'!! Holidays back in old 'tucky please?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks beautiful. I am still so excited you got a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Erin, you never fail to crack me up. Love your posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Glimpses of wisdom: