Slice of Pizza
Peanut Butter & Jam
Banana
Orange
Cheese Slice
Handful of Grapes
I promise I fed him breakfast, and he ate lunch right before preschool ( he's only gone 2 hours). I think I'm in trouble when he's 17, Logan's 15 and Mase is 13. I'll have to go back to work just so we can afford groceries.

I am undecided on which is worse..Paying for the boys appetite or a girls wedding. Ron is nervous if we have another girl just for that reason (NO ANNOUCEMENT):)
ReplyDeleteNow that is an appetite! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteOH man, I didn't even think about teenage years! I can't believe that kid ate all that!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, I didn't know that you had one. Your boys are adorable. So, I recently found out that Dylan is in Kailey's class in Kindergarten. Is this true? And I still need your email so we can chat
ReplyDelete