
Hey baby. My name is Mason and I'm a Leo. As in lion, RoAr. I enjoy long walks, but sometimes I still think it's easier just to get down and crawl. My favorite foods include cheese slices, yogurt and whatever you're eating. If you're munching on a Snickers, you'd best be givin' me a taste. I'm not so much up for watching movies. I prefer instead to find random things and bang them against the TV as hard as I can. My dad LOveS that, I'm sure of it. In my spare time, I enjoy playing in the toilet. You should see my Mom's face when she finds me splashing around in there. One time I got in the linen closet, opened up a brand new roll of TP and threw it in the toilet. I bet she thinks I'm so smart. I'll have to do that again sometime. I also like to keep things clean. One time I thought my dad's xbox controller looked a little dirty, so I threw it in the bathtub. What would my parents do without me? I am a huge fan of healthy teeth. I love to brusha brusha brusha. I'm still in search of the perfect toothbrush, so I hope you don't mind if I try yours every now and then. I'm starting to get good at tantrums. I like to bury my face in the carpet and stick my booty clear up in air. Most of the time, I'm a pretty cool cat. My motto in life: Don't get your Pampers in a bunch. Take it easy and go with the flow. Maybe we could hang out sometime.
We sooo should hang out. We could get one awesome playgroup going with all of us!
ReplyDeleteErin... you are so cute! I love this liitle shout out about your kids!! Bloggin is perfect for you... I don't know why you didn't start doing htis sooner!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, Maser!! Foxy Baby with those blue eyes! A Leo? Faboo ... we should hang sometime and I can show you how to put Pooh in the toilet and you can tell Mama ... She'll think you did the number 2, but really it will be the Winnie the Pooh toothbrush that you are sooo OVER! You go, Handsome & Stay Healthy!
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute! Isn't it funny what they think of doing, ok sometimes it's not so funny. Sorry about the TV and Controller Ryan!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thought I would mention that we saw Ry's very cool picture in the BankAF mailer the other day as well as the pic in the Eagle Mountain post. Funny! I will be finishing up my accounting degree sometime in 2009 and was actually going to apply at that branch. Maybe we will be working buddies, if of course I get a job!
That was way cute! Sounds like you've got your hands full with that little boy of yours.
ReplyDeleteThat was sooo darling and highly entertaining!! He sounds like quite a busy man! Sorry to hear about your x-box controller - oh boy! And I bet Mommy had a FANTASTIC time fishing a roll of TP out of the toilet!
ReplyDeleteWould you fix your blog already? I'm on my mom's computer, so maybe my comment will post!
ReplyDeleteOh, Mason is so cute!! What a little terror. You make me laugh so hard and this post has made me miss you and your funny comments in the hall at work.