Friday, July 24, 2009

Just Curious

Let's say your neighbor runs over your kid's bike. It is totally ruined and you need to buy a brand new bike. Who covers the bill? Just curious. Don't hold back on me. I want your honest opinion.

6 comments:

  1. Erin- I thought I knew you better. Take the reciept to the neighbors! (Maybe with some homemade cookies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I run over ANYTHING, I am responsible. But, you may be neighbors with them a lot longer than it would take you to earn the money for the bike. Do you wanna mess with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down the neighbors... in fact they should be embarrassed if they didn't offer

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOhhh, big social dilema!! I say leave bits and pieces of the broken bike behind their car so they can run over it again and again ... THEN the guilt trip kicks in and voila ... new bike. (ok and the neighbor hearing 'oooh mommy, look it's the mean guy that ran over my bike' with some tears never hurt anyone either!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with "Devin, April and Gavin" your neighbors should be embarrassed if they didn't offer. They need to pay for it, if they have a licence they should know to look before you drive anywhere! They are just lucky it was only a bike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Erin! Yes you did see right! We are expecting a girl on December 15. We can't wait. How are you and your family?

    ReplyDelete

Glimpses of wisdom: