Sunday, March 4, 2012

JoceLynn


Jocey,
On your 1st birthday, we thought for sure you'd dive right into that cupcake. However, you were little Miss Dainty. I'm surprised you didn't ask for a fork and a napkin.
You've mastered the art of tantrum throwing. Really, it's quite an art, and you, my dear, have perfected it.
There's so much I still want to teach you, like the fact that small bowls and spoons are over-rated. Wait.... you got that. I love you and your manners. My favorite is when someone does something for you and you say "You're welcome", instead of "Thank you." It's as if we should be grateful for the chance to serve you. We are baby, we are.
My absolute favorite is when you insist on hugging and kissing everyone goodnight. You seem to know when someone's had a bad day and needs extra loving. If we skip this little night-time routine, you've been known to climb out of your crib just to pass out those loves. Bathtime is also a fun treat. You love to splash in the water and everytime you hear the shower turn on, you assume it's for you. You average about 3 showers a day. Squeaky clean.
Ahh, little lady bug.... We love your little lady guts so much. You bring so many smiles and laughs to our home and we couldn't image it without you!

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big, and just stinkin adorable. SO glad to see a post on here, thought you kissed it goodbye and I was sad cause I love reading your funny posts! Again, why do we never hang out?? lol

    ReplyDelete

Glimpses of wisdom: