Not too long ago, I was sitting at the kitchen table working on the computer. A sweet little boy, Bogan *, climbed up behind me and started playing with my hair. I think he likes to try and put it in knots. This was heavenly to me because I love having my hair played with, but only ever so gently. He was only styling with one hand at a time, which was odd, but whatever. Then my world came crashing down. What sniff in the sniff world sniff is that sniff smell!?! Apparently, Bogan had an itchy bum crack and was stylin' with one hand and scratchin' with the other and periodically switching hands.
* Names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

That made me laugh pretty hard! Hopefully your hair got a good washing after that!
ReplyDeleteERIN!!! Yes you LOVE your hair played with, but hold the butt cheese!! Oh my LANTA ... I hope the stinky butt bandit "Bogan" is caught and tickled straight soon!! :)Sarah
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh! That is so not right! hahahaha, I don't know what I would do in your place! AHHHH! It is amazing these kids don't get sicker than they already do.
ReplyDeleteI am still laughing, that's a good one!
I really like your background by the way! I think i'm gonna have to get me a new one. (It's the one thing I get to change without costing a dime so I do it often!)
ReplyDeleteLOL. Hillarious. Not so funny for you, I imagine. Guess you'll be prepared if there's ever another time he's playing with your hair single handedly!
ReplyDeleteYou have a hilarious way of telling a story! Thanks for the laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the story! I always love to look at your blog because it is good for a laugh. You are so funny, just gotta love those boys!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes my hair looks like crap but I don't even have an excuse, just lousy gel.
ReplyDeleteI think I wet my pants from laughing so hard. "Bogan" you are a little stinker...literally! Erin, I love to read your blog. You are such a great writer. oh and I love the video of Mason laughing. How are his ears?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! The title of this post says it all!!! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteAAAHHH!!! That is CLASSIC! I can't stop laughing - just imagining that moment when you realized what had been happening . . . :)
ReplyDelete