Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Anna, don't you miss this?


There was a winter wonder land outside this morning when the boys woke up. Time to dig out the snowpants. What fun. It takes them 20 minutes to get ready. " That doesn't fit! That's Dylan's, I want my own. I don't need gloves!" Luckily, once they're dressed they stay outside for a while, and leave me with a muddy wet mess when they come back inside.

2 comments:

  1. ah man! You guys got way more than us Eagle Mountain folks. I may just need to come play at your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the fun of boys! Maybe girls are like that to or at least some girls. I'm sure your such a great sport about it though. I sure miss you, it is good to keep track of you this way though, I love blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Glimpses of wisdom: