Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Utah Flash




Last night we took the boys to meet the Utah Flash. They got their pictures taken with some of the team, but none of them turned out very well. The Fox put Dylan up on his shoulders, but did the picture turn out? No. Logan screamed his head off whenever the Fox came by. He's my outgoing one, but he's terrified of mascots. I think the highlight of their night was playing in the bounce houses.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I once saw the Fox driving a motorcycle on the freeway, pretty funny.

    Bummer about the pictures, that is always frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your pictures. I can relate to that one. I always want pictures of everything, and I want them to turn out cute. Sometimes I think I have OCD when it comes to pictures.

    How funny about the mascott. Kenzie was the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Glimpses of wisdom: