11 years ago
Friday, November 7, 2008
Spotlight on Dylan!
I think Dylan needs a post all of his own, so here are his stats...
He's 5 years old & currently attending his 2nd year of preschool. He's already reading books, which I'm pretty sure I didn't do until at least 1st grade. He insisted on his training wheels being taken off his bike when he was 3. He's such a good big brother, and is especially helpful with Mason. He loves sports of all kinds and playing outside. He's got his own left-handed golf clubs and can't wait until he's old enough to go hunting with his dad. He loves veggies, but I cannot get the kid to eat mac & cheese. He's very creative and smart. He's a lot like his dad, in fact, I'm told Dylan should be named Ryan Jr. The most awesomest thing he said today: "There's nothing better than Mom's dinners".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They grow up so fast. I wish that I could freeze time (sometimes)
ReplyDeleteWhat a STUD!!! He deserves a shout out just because of his dinner compliment... that would make my day!! I hope Gavin will catch on that fast learn everything!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. I hear he taught Lexy how to ride a bike too! What a great kid
ReplyDeleteIs that honestly Dylan!? I can't believe that is the little toddler I used to look at the fish with at UVEC! He is such a handsome guy and I'm so glad you did a post all about him so that we (he and I) could catch up!:)
ReplyDelete